Sinusitis Ears - Severe Sinus InfectionSinus infections, in themselves, are painful. You can very well imagine how painful a severe sinus infection can be. Dealing with such discomforting pain for a few days, or at the most a week or so, is still bearable. But those suffering from such sinus infections bear best medicine for sinusitis between two to three months or even more.
Some of the common symptoms of such sinus infections negative pressure in sinus the eyes and nose accompanied with a pain, a thick discharge from the nose, breathing difficulties and a severe headache.
- Severe sinus infection is much the same as an acute infection, the only difference being the duration.
- In chronic infection, the symptoms last longer than in an acute infection.
- Also, there is resistance to treatment as the body takes a longer time to respond to the treatment.
Whereas an acute sinus infection, that lasts between a few days to a week or so, can be treated with time-tested home remedies, a severe sinus infection, lasting more than a month and recurring frequently, needs the doctors' consultation and medication. The treatment may begin with antibiotics, followed by decongestants and nasal sprays. If all these do not prove effective, a surgery can be resorted to. What we have written here about Sinus can be considered to be a unique composition on Sinus. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.
Uncommon Cancers in the Roof of the Pharynx are Called Nasopharynx
- Thus, a severe sinus infection can hamper your routine life due to the symptoms that last for a longer duration.
- This makes it inevitable to understand and recognize the symptoms of such an infection so as to ensure timely treatment.
Though time consuming and painful, what is like a silver lining is the fact that a severe sinus infection can be treated with the plenty of options available!