Sinus - Treat Sinusitis With Horseradish MixtureQuestion : My 17-year-old son's nose is quite sensitive nowadays, especially after a game of basketball. He sneezes quite a lot after that. Is he likely to get sinusitis?
Answer : Sinusitis is characterised by inflammation of accessory nasal sinuses, blocked sinus drainage due to congestion and muco- sal oedema that is prone bacterial infection. Symptoms of sinusitis include; headache, earache, toothache, facial pain, tenderness over the forehead and cheekbones, and occasionally a high fever. The nose may be blocked on the affected side causing the patient to breathe through the mouth. Thick mucus may drain from the nostril. Other than the symptom mentioned, does he experience any of these? There are no boundaries on countries for one to access information about Blocked Sinus through the Internet. All one has to do is to surf, and then the required matter is availed!
- High doses of vitamin C with bioflavanoids are anti-inflammatory and help fight off infection associated with sinusitis.
- Avoiding the allergen would be very helpful.
- Drink lots of water to minimise contaminants in the body.
- You actually learn more about Sinus Drainage only with more reading on matters pertaining to it.
- So the more articles you read like this, the more you learn about Sinus Drainage.
Horseradish contains volatile oils that function as a nasal and bronchial dilator to clear stuffy noses or sinuses while the anti- microbial properties of garlic prevents and treats infections as well as enhances antibody production. Horseradish and garlic combine well with fenugreek, marshmallow and peppermint for further synergistic effect.