Sinusitis Diagnosis - Quiet Discoveries Lead to Fast Sinus ReliefIt's amazing what you can find when you start your search a little outside the bulls eye. While clicking through Magnetic Resonance Imaging research online, my colleagues and I found some intriguing scientific studies completely by accident!
1990 -- PubMed: Effect of field strength on susceptibility artifacts in magnetic resonance imaging. 1995 -- PubMed: Headache: affects the mental health of a person variations in the human brain using a 3D-FT multiple gradient echo technique.
- Many people turn to preventive methods like HEPA air filters, or frequent cleaning of carpets and bed sheets to reduce household allergens (4).
- Decongestants, saline nasal sprays, and vaporizers are commonly used to treat the symptoms--but as you and I know, they take time to work.
After sinus surgery actually four pairs of hollow spaces in the bones of the face. Connected to the nose, air is allowed to flow in and out of these spaces. To help warm and filter the air, each sinus is lined with a mucous-producing membrane, called the mucosa (3). We have also translated parts of this composition into French and Spanish to facilitate easier understanding of Relieve Sinusitis. In this way, more people will get to understand the composition.
2002 - An Ohio State University study compared differences in magnetic field susceptibility at tissue interfaces in the human head. "Considerable magnetic field inhomogeneities were observed in the inferior frontal lobes and inferior temporal lobes, particularly near the sphenoid sinus and the temporal bones." Dwelving into the interiors of Sphenoid Sinus has led us to all this information here on Sphenoid Sinus. Sphenoid Sinus do indeed have a lot to tell!Dwelving into the interiors of Sphenoid Sinus has led us to all this information here on Sphenoid Sinus. Sphenoid Sinus do indeed have a lot to tell!
- 1990 - A study conducted at the UCLA School of Medicine tested conditions affected by MRI field strength.
- Results illustrated that "magnetic susceptibility artifacts are prevalent on the boundary of air-containing paranasal sinuses".
Description of the Sinus Infection
- So before you open that box of 'non-drowsy' decongestants or reach for the nasal spray on your nightstand, give magnetic therapy a try.
- If it's fast acting with no side effects, and never needs a refill, what do you have to lose?
- It was with keen interest that we got about to writing on Sinus Treatment.
- Hope you read and appreciate it with equal interest.